[TYPO3-core] RFC #11224: Special menu directory only renders 1st level if special.value is a mount point

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Sun Jul 12 13:17:05 CEST 2009

Hi Xavier,

> Problem:
> Create a directory menu with special.value being a mount point
> (Substitute Mount Point (this page) with Mounted page is not set). E.g.,
>
> lib.menu = HMENU
> lib.menu.special = directory
> lib.menu.special.value = 6
>
> lib.menu.1 = TMENU
> lib.menu.1 {
>     expAll = 0
>     # standard configuration for NO, CUR, ...
> }
> lib.menu.2 < lib.menu.1
> lib.menu.3 < lib.menu.2
>
> 1st level is shown but once an entry from 1st level become active, 2nd
> level (and of course 3rd level will never be shown).

isn't there a related issue to "special=directory" in bugtracker? Can't
have a look ATM as bugtracker is still down for maintenance :(. I only
remember that I had a similar issue with menus once where also one vital
information did not get passed to the child records and thus sublevels
failed. Would be nice if this could also be fixed in that step.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch