[TYPO3-core] RFC: #0011505: TYPO3 4.3 is slower than 4.2.8 -> re-implement native db caching

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Wed Jul 8 23:43:44 CEST 2009

hey olly,

Oliver Hader wrote:
> thanks for the work you're putting into analysing and tracking down the
> bottlenecks in TYPO3 4.3. However, I'd like to test and profile it on my
> own and ask you not to commit it to Trunk until I put by vote to this
> issue (even if you already got enough +1s). Thanks!

accepted.
that was also my intention when I mentionend the word "consensus" in my
reply to Xavier.
I don't want to commit this first patch at all - its only purpose is to be a
base for performance testing. If these tests show that there is a smarter
way to reach the performance of 4.2 or better: outperform it - I'm open for
everything.

greets
rupert