[TYPO3-core] FYI: #11492: Update extJs to 3.0 final

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Jul 8 22:59:57 CEST 2009

Hi Masi,

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Rupert Germann schrieb:
>> since today I get js errors in the recycler module when changing
>> the "levels" dropdown.
>> firebug says:
>>
>> url is null
>> [Break on this error] Ext.DomHelper=function(){var s=null,j=/^..
>> {b.stopEvent();this.completeEdit()}}}});
>>
>> maybe related to that update?
>
> Who knows? I think a SYS[javascriptDebug] option like SYS[sqlDebug]
> would be nice. If set ExtJS would be loaded in debug mode by default and
> in the future JS console logging could be added when appropriate.

i don't think so. These errors are normally caused by the scripts and
not by core. And as long our scripts are not minified we are able to
debug easy in FB. I don't see a need for Ext Js debug console, as FB is
the most powerful.
Btw - Chrome will come with a new debugger where screenshot looks imposant:
http://www.golem.de/0810/62732.html (german)

vg Steffen