[TYPO3-core] New TYPO3 Coding Guidelines

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Jul 7 08:19:59 CEST 2009

Hi,

> stuff, but a shame and confusing that typo3.org cannot show the correct
> indents. It kinda makes the entire document become "blurry" and should
> someway be corrected.

Do you have examples?

I see this where the "preformatted" was not used or not used /correctly/:

- § XCLASS declaration
- § Comments (no indent with inner "if")
- § Curly braces (no indent with inner "if")
- § Conditions (idem)
- § Switch (idem)
- § Loops (idem)
- § Strings (double quote for "Hello $userName" are English ones, not
computer-ones - the straight ones)
- § PHP5 features (no indent with inner comment)
- § Functions (and a few others, always this problem with inner indent)
- § Using phpDoc: Example is not using preformatted style and as stuff
is very badly rendered
- § The ChangeLog file: wrong indent for star items

--
Xavier Perseguers
DBAL-Member

http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html