[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #10585: Enable BE-User to change their OpenID

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon Jul 6 00:46:53 CEST 2009

Hi friends,

> Problem:
> Also it's possible in 4.3 to use OpenID to login, it's not possible for
> BE- Users to set or change their OpenID theirself (only by
> administrators).
>
> Solution:
> Extend "User settings" with a new field OpenID which sets this field for
> be_user record.

Attached is a new version of the patch, which uses the new possibilities of
refactored setup module.

Remarks:
* Is there any way to access user(group) configuration or TSsetup in
ext_tables.php files?
* Should we syntactically validate the identifier URL?

Appreciating your votes and comments!

Steffen