[TYPO3-core] RFC #11391: Add a button to let admins create the file ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL from the backend

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Jul 3 19:18:13 CEST 2009

After talking to Ingmar, we decided to ignore Andys -1 (as it was only
about a minor coding style issue) and even not require a 2nd +1 as we
have both tested it thoroughly and consider it to be mostly a
no-brainer. We would like to finally proceed with the release!

* Committed to TYPO3_4-2 (rev. @5684)
* Committed to TYPO3_4-1 (rev. @5686)

- michael

--