[TYPO3-core] RFC #2859: Feature: List view should have 'collapse' / 'expand' functionality for all list types

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Jan 30 19:08:25 CET 2009

Hi,

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey Christian,
>
> nice patch.
>
> +1 after reading and testing, however a few things to notice:

same here - +1 after testing (and reading) with same notice

> 1. we need a icon for t3skin (see the screenshot)
> 2. we need to figure out what to do when there is this other icon (go up
> one page), personally, I'd like to get rid of this icon, as it's the
> same as in the docheader.

yes, let's get rid of it in table header, it's definitive one for
docheader, which is present.

Also i would like to have a more "smart" icon, what's about the one used
in sections of flexforms or in the left module? Would be cool to have
one icon for collapse/expand through whole BE.

vg Steffen