[TYPO3-core] RFC #7790: small CSS changes (t3skin)

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Fri Jan 30 15:09:37 CET 2009

Hey Stefan,

I don't think that this RFC should be dropped, however there are some
issues I want to address:

* Such "drastic" changes should be approved by the HCI team (there is a
workflow process, somewhere on forge, forget where exactly)

* It seems that some people liked parts of the patch, so I propose to
split up the patch in several small parts so the changes go in faster.

What do you think?

All the best,
benni.