[TYPO3-core] RFC #10283: Cleanup: Make unit test names more readable by adding underscores as separators

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Jan 29 05:54:22 CET 2009

Hi!

Francois Suter wrote:
> Well, we had a long discussion about this and there was a preference to
> have some underscores to split the parts of the method name that
> represent different concepts.

Did we? Existing CGL draft says "no underscores"... Though I am ok for using something like "test_whaterYouWish" (not "test_WhateverYouWish"). It adds readablity.

Yet another discussion for the "dev" list? I understand Stucki, we should not have long discussions like this here...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team