[TYPO3-core] RFC #10287: Two typos in typo3-TCEforms.css

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Wed Jan 28 09:21:11 CET 2009

Hi Steffen

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i was interested for what the definitions are: there are for list with
> rendermode "checkbox" in TCEforms.
> But i don't see a difference now ...

You cannot see a difference:
- table.typo3-TCEforms-select-checkbox sets background-color: #efeff4; for the table
- table.typo3-TCEforms-select-checkbox tr sets background-color: #efeff4; for each row
- Further, each row has a class
   either c-unselectedItem with background-color:#efeff4
   or c-selectedItem with background-color:#d7dbe2

It would make more sense to me if we had odd and even rows, but that would mean that we decide for a color (NOT grey!)
for c-selectedItems.

Kind regards, Uschi