[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bugfix #10212: Missing files in sysext install

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Jan 27 23:45:06 CET 2009

Hi,

i see an advantage doing this with ajax - but not only for install tool.
I could imagine to use this for BE login also replacing the md5.js
(which causes local character problem anyway and isn't good for
maintainance), so i would prefer a generel ajax-encryption class usable
for other classes as well.

What do you think?

vg Steffen