[TYPO3-core] FYI: Patches by Kasper

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Jan 27 22:59:01 CET 2009

Hi,

Ingmar Schlecht schrieb:
> Hi guys,
>
> Kasper has committed some patches today which he had lying around for
> some time.
>
> I agreed to let him commit the stuff directly without the usual review
> guidelines, for the obvious reasons.
>
> Here are the ChangeSets for a post-review if you like to do one:
>
> http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/diff/typo3v4-core?rev=4872
> http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/diff/typo3v4-core?rev=4873
> http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/diff/typo3v4-core?rev=4874
> http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/diff/typo3v4-core?rev=4875
> http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/diff/typo3v4-core?rev=4876
> http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/diff/typo3v4-core?rev=4877
>
> cheers
> Ingmar

that's much stuff!

Mostly Workspace related, but also BE log and other things.
What my interest would be if some of the workspace patches asked for
here in list are integrated? I saw something with notification stages,
but didn't looked in depth now.

I think localize patch of versioning module has to be rewritten now.

vg Steffen