[TYPO3-core] RFC #10220: Feature: Get some unit tests for the core

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Jan 23 21:56:14 CET 2009

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Michael Stucki schrieb:
>> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>>> [root]/tests
>>> [root]/tests/t3lib
>>> [root]/tests/typo3
>>> [root]/tests/typo3ext
>>>
>>> typo3ext would contain tests for system extensions.
>> How about using "ext" for them? That would be similar to the XCLASS naming.
>
> Do you mean [root]/tests/typo3/ext or [root]/tests/ext. I would prefer
> the latter.

Me too. See last line of every file in sysext:

include_once($TYPO3_CONF_VARS[TYPO3_MODE]['XCLASS']['ext/indexed_search/pi/class.tx_indexedsearch.php']);

The reason behind this is that every extension can be installed to all
of the three directories typo3/ext/, typo3/sysext/ and typo3conf/ext/.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out