[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10234: when "create new record" in list module, page (after) is last entry

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Fri Jan 23 09:24:46 CET 2009

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> this is a SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfix
>
> BT Reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10234
>
> Branches: Trunk
>
> Problem:
> The new record wizard starts with new page (inside), then other records
> follow, at the end there is page (after)
>
> This is bad for usability, new page creation links should be together.

Can we also have some slight rewordings:

- Page (as last child in current page)
  - Page (use wizard to position new page within current page)
- Page (after current page)

Especiall the "Click here for wizard" makes no sense.

But this can be done in a separate patch. So +1 for this one from reading.

Masi