[TYPO3-core] RFC #10231: Bug: split() is deprecated in PHP 5.3 (second version)

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Jan 22 21:56:03 CET 2009

Hi Karsten,

ok, i got your comments, and you're right. We should alos concentrate
only to the replacement.

+1 on reading and testing.
I added a testcase in trunk and tested 5 expressions from this patch. If
you're unsure about one, simply add a testfunction there.

With the spaces we add them normally with modified lines. This is
helpful for reading, also we know then that the line is changed not as
long ago. You also did this but not consequent through. I attached a
file added the missing spaces.

vg Steffen