[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #8882: drag & drop of section elements and IRRE records does not work if frame has to be scrolled

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Sun Jan 18 14:04:43 CET 2009

Hi,
This is a SVN patch request.

Problem:
If you have to scroll to the TCEForm with sction elements, the dropzones
does not respect the scroll offset. Therefore the elemts can be dragged,
but not dropped at the new position.

Solution:
Add option to respect the scroll offset to the prototype object. Since
IRRE also uses Prototype draginng function, IRRE records are also
affected. This patch fixes this the same way.

Comments:
Credits go to Sebastian Fuchs, who tracked down the issue and provided a
patch for the flexform section. I only cleaned up whitespaces and added
the part for IRRE.
I tested both IRRE records, and section elements and the fix works
perfectly for me (only 4_2 tested).

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8882

Branch: TYPO3_4-2, trunk