[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug/Feature #10173: Content element wizard doesn't respect TCAdefaults

Ralf Hettinger ng at ralfhettinger.de
Sat Jan 17 16:32:55 CET 2009

Thanks for testing!

Am 17.01.2009 14:34 schrieb Christian Kuhn:
> Should the default bodytext for CType:mailform stay?

I think that would be okay after having #9439 in: With #9439 that could
be changed by Page TSConfig.

Nevertheless, I would still think that the defValues for textpic, image
and menu should still be removed, as they seem to be pretty arbitrary to
me and have the potential to result in confusion rather than helping anyone.

Cheers
Ralf