[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #9307: Remove an obsolete check for disable_exec_function in filelist

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Fri Jan 16 20:58:00 CET 2009

Hi,

Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> So exec is both used for unzip and recursive copy and the checks are ok.
>>

> hm - why? :-) could be done with php also.

> as the patch here is absolute nobrainer i will commit it in a few hours.

Great. Thanks.

> So no problem to discuss the general cleanuo to prepare a new RFC. See
> my other post where i suggest em_unzip for the zip, lets do
> copyRecursive in a native php way, what do you think?

Yes, maybe something like t3lib_div::copy($src, $dest, $recursive=FALSE).

I'm not sure about unzip. The em only makes use of the class if OS based
zip is not available. For performance reasons or something? em_unzip
also depends on zlib, which is not enabled by default (most php envs
will probably have it, though).

Regards
Christian