[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #9307: Remove an obsolete check for disable_exec_function in filelist

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Jan 16 19:37:50 CET 2009

Hi,

i don't think we need such in 4_2 as it's only cleanup.

I looked for further usage of this var. It's also used for
* copying a folder
* func_unzip

for copy i think there is also no exec method, but for unzip there is.

So my question: is there an alternative for unzip with php? i found the
zip_open, ZipArchive::extractTo etc, but i didn't looked further for
implementation

vg Steffen