[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10122: loadJavascriptLib needs second param to be unique

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Wed Jan 14 10:45:37 CET 2009

Hi,
>> I'd go for one official supportet JS library in BE and encourage to use
>> that one.
>
> The point is that Prototype and script.aculo.us are already in the Core
> (4.2) and extJS has recently be added to trunk (4.3). So IMHO we need to
> make sure that these three libraries work well together in the BE.
>
> This should be made fool proof.

If both are official supported, then I would create special loader
methods for them which resolve dependencies and take care of the right
order of inclusion etc.

$this->doc->loadExtJS('moduleName');

Any other (not official supported) library could still be loaded as
currently done.

Isn't there a JS-framework handling extension for FE in TER? Maybe this
one could also be used in BE?
--
kind regards,
Franz Koch