[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10122: loadJavascriptLib needs second param to be unique

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Wed Jan 14 08:32:24 CET 2009

Hi,
> there is only one condition: prototype has to be load before extjs
> because of the adapter. Any other library can be loaded after without
> problems. So this is the only thing we have to look for, this was also
> my intention to use a special function for loading extJS.

I wonder if we really need to support all the various JS libraries out
there as loading all of them (which could happen at some case) will only
slow down the BE experience which is not the fastest anyway.

I'd go for one official supportet JS library in BE and encourage to use
that one. To much flexibility can kill you - there need to be straight
rules and guidelines. That's at least my opinion.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch