[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10122: loadJavascriptLib needs second param to be unique

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Tue Jan 13 16:45:57 CET 2009

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Feature
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10122
>
> Branches: trunk
>
> When using the function loadJavascriptLib in BE, the unique-check is
> done with the path.
>
> This may be insufficient. When it comes to extJs you may load specific
> adapter. They have different paths, but they are not allowed to be
> incliuded both.

Furthermore Prototype must be loaded before the adapter. And the adapter
must be loaded before the main extJS library.

What happens if Prototype is loaded, but the Prototype adapater isn't?

Bah, working with automated code with more than one lib in a context
where anybody may add stuff (jQuery anyone) isn't easy :( I'm thinking
about a loadPrototype() function, so that the correct adaper is used and
all libs are loaded in the required order.

Masi