[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10121: New template-function to add extJS inline code

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Jan 13 15:17:48 CET 2009

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> When using extJS you may need inline-Code that should be wrapped with
> Ext.onReady(function() {
> });
>
> The patch adds a var to template.php which works like JScode, but wraps
> content of var in script tags and Ext.onReady(function)

I think variable name should be $extJScode, not $Extcode. We use $JSCode because JS is the abbreviation. "Ext" is not the abbrevation, so normal cameLowerCase rule applies. Also I think it should be "$ext*JS*code", not just "Extcode" because "Ext" is ambiguous (extension?).

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team

Mr. Harris: People say that you were the last person to speak with Jordon...
            Is that true?
Cameron: I don't know. Are you asking me if people say I was the last person
            to talk to Jordon? Or are you asking me if I was the last person
            to talk to her?
Mr. Harris: I guess I'm asking if you were.
Cameron: I don't know.