[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #10046: Move t3lib_tceforms_fe into its own file

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Jan 13 09:51:38 CET 2009

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> this happens to me too with new created files. When i revert, file
> stays, if i apply the patch again, file is merged with same content again.
>
> Is there any svn-option to prevent this?

I found that the file should be added to SVN first, only than diffed.

+1 to that patch if double issue is fixed.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team

Mr. Harris: People say that you were the last person to speak with Jordon...
            Is that true?
Cameron: I don't know. Are you asking me if people say I was the last person
            to talk to Jordon? Or are you asking me if I was the last person
            to talk to her?
Mr. Harris: I guess I'm asking if you were.
Cameron: I don't know.