[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #10046: Move t3lib_tceforms_fe into its own file

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Tue Jan 13 00:24:50 CET 2009

Hi Jeff,

Jeff Segars schrieb:
> Hey guys,
>
> This is a SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfix / Cleanup
>
> Bugtracker reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10046
>
> Branches: Trunk
>
> Problem:
> Currently, t3lib_tceforms_fe is located within the main t3lib_tceforms
> file which violates the CGL requirement of one class in each file.
>
> Solution:
> Add a new file for t3lib_tceforms_fe.
>
> Notes:
> The _CGL file illustrates the whitespace cleanups within the new file.
> This is a precursor to some larger changes coming in tceforms_fe as part
> of the frontend editing project.

+1 on reading

Please pay attention on the t3lib/class.t3lib_tceforms_fe.php - it seems
that you applied your patch several times locally - thus there's
currently everything twice in that file...

I think you can skip the reference index of t3lib_TCEforms since that
should be updated once just before the final release of TYPO3 4.3 and
t3lib_TCEforms will be refactored a bit more in the next weeks.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 4.3 Release Manager