[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #10097: Use native SoapClient implementation of PHP5 only

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Sun Jan 11 21:17:59 CET 2009

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Marcus Krause wrote:
>> Removes nusoap library, fallback switches and methods call wrappers.
>
> Yet another thing: if library is there, we can only announce that will will remove it in 4.5. We cannot just remove it without prior announcement.

Well, this is *within* an extension. While I argued for keeping it for
another reason, I don't think that it is proper use to load a 3rd party
lib from an extension that doesn't "export" it. There are some NuSOAP
extensions around that do that.

If the list agrees that we don't need NuSOAP as fallback, we can IMHO
get rid of it in 4.3 without further annoucements.

Masi