[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10098: t3lib_div::fixed_lgd_cs calls deprecated t3lib_div::fixed_lgd

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Sun Jan 11 19:42:28 CET 2009

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> This is a contradiction as t3lib_div::fixed_lgd is commented with
> "deprecated, use t3lib_div::fixed_lgd_cs instead"
>
> Attached patch solves it by calling t3lib_cs->crop in any case

What does it solve exactly? What is the problem?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team

Mr. Harris: People say that you were the last person to speak with Jordon...
            Is that true?
Cameron: I don't know. Are you asking me if people say I was the last person
            to talk to Jordon? Or are you asking me if I was the last person
            to talk to her?
Mr. Harris: I guess I'm asking if you were.
Cameron: I don't know.