[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10088: Section is rendered with tx_templavoila - field

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun Jan 11 11:53:18 CET 2009

Hi,

after #10084 i need to update this patch to be aplyable.

I decided to use empty string for the first title, otherwise it would
look in 99% of all existing flexforms like the screenshot.

The other group elements get this "no title" instead of empty string as
this is needed for the "Add new"

vg Steffen