[TYPO3-core] RFC #10075: Bug: Rootline cache does not work in multilingual websites

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Jan 7 16:43:04 CET 2009

Hi!

Francois Suter wrote:
> One sure way to reproduce the bug is to have a multilingual web site
> with RealURL activated. You should observe inconsistent speaking URLs,
> in particular in the language switching menu.

Do you mean it is the same issue as this one:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9841

It is named "Wrong path for links to other language versions" and it happens since 4.2.x.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team

Mr. Harris: People say that you were the last person to speak with Jordon...
            Is that true?
Cameron: I don't know. Are you asking me if people say I was the last person
            to talk to Jordon? Or are you asking me if I was the last person
            to talk to her?
Mr. Harris: I guess I'm asking if you were.
Cameron: I don't know.