[TYPO3-core] RFC #10075: Bug: Rootline cache does not work in multilingual websites

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Jan 7 15:13:58 CET 2009

Hi Francois,

the fix looks ok, but I am not sure how this bug affects anything. Do
you have a real live example?

If I understand it correctly this "cache" is just valid for a single
request. It would only become buggy if in one request we switch
$this->sys_language_uid back and forth.

Nevertheless I would +1 this fix because it seems to make sense and it
looks like Francois has hit some bug behaviour with it.

Cheers,
Ernesto