[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9052: [feature] Remove JS popup when login expired

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Jan 7 10:50:41 CET 2009

Hi!

Jeff Segars wrote:
> Out of curiosity, which version of Firebug are you using? I'm on the
> latest beta and I can't remember seeing any popups.

1.2.1 (I am not a fan of betas). The problem happens, for example, when PHP script is being debugged with Zend Studio. So it is related to the bad response from the server.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team

Mr. Harris: People say that you were the last person to speak with Jordon...
            Is that true?
Cameron: I don't know. Are you asking me if people say I was the last person
            to talk to Jordon? Or are you asking me if I was the last person
            to talk to her?
Mr. Harris: I guess I'm asking if you were.
Cameron: I don't know.