[TYPO3-core] RFC #9194: Bug: wrong handling of 'is_in' list in TCA element type 'input'

Vladimir Podkovanov admin at sitesfactory.ru
Wed Jan 7 03:53:20 CET 2009

Hi Benjamin,
I've left strstr untouched as I've corrected only logical condition. But
you are right strpos should be better, so I've attached new patch.

On myltibyte safe solution – I think the whole class
class.t3lib_tcemain.php should be fixed regarding myltibyte handling as
it has few other instances of strstr(), substr(), strtoupper(),
strtolower(), strlen(), str_replace(), ereg_replace() and handling only
one instance doesn't change picture in general but makes false feeling
it is fixed. So I've reported mb issue here
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10070 to keep it in mind and we can
commit present patch without mb.