[TYPO3-core] FYI24: #10065: Use TYPO3 clear.gif for ExtJS in backend.php

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Jan 6 17:04:28 CET 2009

Hi!

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Problem: ExtJS requires and includes an 1x1 transparent GIF image to ensure that layout looks the same in all browsers. Bu default URL of this image points to the file located at http://extjs.com/.  To prevent unnecessary requests to http://extjs.com/, ensure good page loading speed and client caching, we should use our own clear.gif instead.

I saved diff patch with gif extension :D Sorry. Here it is again with correct extension.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team

Mr. Harris: People say that you were the last person to speak with Jordon...
            Is that true?
Cameron: I don't know. Are you asking me if people say I was the last person
            to talk to Jordon? Or are you asking me if I was the last person
            to talk to her?
Mr. Harris: I guess I'm asking if you were.
Cameron: I don't know.