[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9439: New Element Wizard has no option for hiding Elements via pageTS

Niels Fröhling niels.froehling at adsignum.com
Sat Jan 3 06:16:30 CET 2009

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i reworked it now again and here is my final result.
> I also added the documentation, look inside for details.

  I added the ability to not rely on a fixed "mod1/db..."-scenario. You may now
add an arbitrary URL in "...overrideWithExtension.url" (both in newContentWiz
and newPageWiz), having markers that will be filled with the essencial
parameter-values (which means you can for example receive the page-uid in
another parameter-name than 'id' too).

  Ciao
	Niels