[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10043: removed deprecated functions

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Jan 2 18:43:23 CET 2009

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
>> I would love to see your "Log of deprecated functions in TYPO3, trunk
>> version" organized a bit with more information about the effect of the
>> removals planned for 4.4 in a Wiki page. That would make it easier for
>> the 4.4 release manager at that future time to update NEWS.txt
>> accordingly (and do the "removal").
>
> Why don't we use the list that Doxygen or PHPdoc generate. Wasn't that
> the point of using @deprecated?
>
> Masi

Yes, we should! But the comments must be in one common syntax
* where should TYPO3-version mentioned?
* where is the description?

you would wonder for doygenpage now (btw - my request for doygen-API
still exists. My version of API is done on windows and contain the full
paths to the file, i didn't found out how to strip out)

vg Steffen