[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10043: removed deprecated functions

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Jan 1 21:14:06 CET 2009

Hi,

This is SVN patch request.
Type: Feature

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10043

Branches: trunk / cleanup

this patch deletes all functions / arrays marked as deprecated since 3.7
/ 3.8

Additional Informations:

The GPvar - function has 6 usages in core, all in sysext openid
Therefore the patch 10043_gpvar is bound to this RFC.
All other removed functions / arrays have no usage in core.

2 Things are not removed:

t3lib_div::GParrayMerged (1 usage in core)
I don't see an alternative as _GP returns a different array, should the
deprecated-comment be removed?

$ICON_TYPES
I don't see an alternative, it's a good thing for alternative icons for
pages. Also, should the deprecated-comment be removed?

vg Steffen