[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9439: New Element Wizard has no option for hiding Elements via pageTS

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Jan 1 20:41:05 CET 2009

Hi Benni,

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey Steffen,
>
> I will have a closer look at your patch soon, but one other question,
> why name something so cryptic like "mod.xMOD_db_new_content_el", can we
> switch to something like "wizards.newContentElement" ?

the name is historical as it's a module without menu entry (mod.xMOD_...)

As there are no existing configuration entries i agree to change it to a
human naming, but mod should stay
mod.wizards.newContentElements
would be my suggestion.

> then we'd have
>
> wizards.newContentElement {
>     renderMode =
>     items....
> }
>
> and I'd also rename "tt_content_defValues" to "defaultValues"

this i wouldn't change as it's used by many extensions using the
class.tx_myext_pi1_wizicon.php

vg Steffen