[TYPO3-core] RFC #5466: Feature: Page selector for the list module

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Fri Feb 27 21:44:46 CET 2009

Hi,

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> +1 by testing. The feature is great.

Thanks! It seems we still need to fix some IE problems before this thing
is finally done [1]

> In general it's a bit pity that the pagebrowser is limited to the list
> module, as it could be used at several places in BE, also in own
> modules. I think about moving relevant parts to eg t3lib_beFunc, but
> that's another issue (i only want to mention it, maybe you have an idea)

True, true. First usage would be filelist. I think we can shift this
thing around as soon as we have comitted a first version.

Thanks to all people for helping at this issue and thanks for positive
feedback
Christian

[1] http://st-g.de/tmp/5466-ie7.png