[TYPO3-core] RFC #10565: Speedup / Cleanup t3lib_match_condition - make use of trimExplode

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Fri Feb 27 17:52:34 CET 2009

Hey all,

Patch type: cleanup

BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10565

Branches: trunk only

Problem: Although we have a good API for trimming and exploding, we
don't make use of it in t3lib_match_condition.

This cleanup is a bigger result of splitting the "tsconfig condition"
patch into cleanup and functional changes. While extracting these
changes, I added some more cleanups.

Solution: Change some checks, loops and functions to faster functions
and loops, add some whitespaces.

And thus: Request for comments!

Once this one is in the core, I will start working on the tsconfig
condition patch Olly and Bernhard prepared 1.5 years ago.

All the best,
Benni.