[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #10099: Use TYPO3_DB->exec_SELECTcountRows() to determine the number of rows

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Feb 27 17:31:33 CET 2009

Hi Olly,

I reviewed the patch without testing yet, but it seems almost perfect to
me. Great work!

One thing though: In tslib/class.tslib_fetce.php, you have added an
intval() statement to the end of the $doublePostField check. I looked at
the code and the value should always come from hexdec, which means
"number". So the addition will most likely not hurt, but I can't say for
sure. What I would like in any case is that this change (and more if I
overlooked any others) is moved into a separate commit.

+1 after that part is removed.

Thinking about how to test the patch: It's pretty difficult to test the
behaviour of 23 different files. In this case here I think it makes
sense to carefully review the code and if it is ok, commit it.

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out