[TYPO3-core] RFC #5466: Feature: Page selector for the list module

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Fri Feb 27 13:44:24 CET 2009

Hi Ingo.

Ingo Renner wrote:
> I had a look at the patch... It works as expected but I had to do "some"
> clean up which resulted in v4...

Awesome. This is far more readable and cleaner now. Thanks a ton.

> So +1 for this version, but I guess someone else will have to look over
> it again.

Attached v6: This merges the icon renaming from my v4 into your version,
  the refresh button is removed from icon pack.

> P.S. as an additional task I would like to see the page showing the
> currently displayed range like 1-20 or 21-30 f.e. This can but doesn't
> have to be an additional RFC.

I would like to do this in an additional RFC ;) Do you have an idea
where to show this? Right next to the new browser? Maybe in the head of
the table, where the number of all records is displayed, too?
What about Steffens request to move the + icon for the "switch to single
mode" in this context?

Thanks
Christian