[TYPO3-core] RFC #5466: Feature: Page selector for the list module

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Feb 27 13:06:58 CET 2009

Hi Christian,

I had a look at the patch... It works as expected but I had to do "some"
clean up which resulted in v4...

I moved some labels to the common language file, used some existing ones
and changed the reload button to fit the others.

So +1 for this version, but I guess someone else will have to look over
it again.

all the best
Ingo

P.S. as an additional task I would like to see the page showing the
currently displayed range like 1-20 or 21-30 f.e. This can but doesn't
have to be an additional RFC.

--
Ingo Renner