[TYPO3-core] RFC #5466: Feature: Page selector for the list module

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Thu Feb 26 16:44:11 CET 2009

Hi Steffen,

attached 5466_v3.diff and the iconpack again.

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> i tested your patch and it's aweful!

Thanks ;-)

> The align of images is missing some pixels, it's easy to fix with
> div#typo3-dblist-pagination img {
> 	vertical-align: bottom;
> }

Added.

> The link "manage all records" isn't needed as there is already the +icon
> in table header. Maybe this one could be enhanced as it's too small and
> imho at the wrong position.

Removed the "manage all records" thingie. This solves Steffen Geberts
remark, too. Could we discuss the + icon in table header with another
issue, please? I don't want more hci discussions here to have a chance
to get this page browser into the core.

Thanks for looking at this one,
Christian