[TYPO3-core] RFC #5466: Feature: Page selector for the list module

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Feb 26 10:08:26 CET 2009

Hi Christian,

i tested your patch and it's aweful! Great to have a fully functional
pagebrowser for the tables.

Just 2 commmets:

The align of images is missing some pixels, it's easy to fix with
div#typo3-dblist-pagination img {
	vertical-align: bottom;
}

The link "manage all records" isn't needed as there is already the +icon
in table header. Maybe this one could be enhanced as it's too small and
imho at the wrong position.

vg Steffen