[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10455: Feature request - recycler

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Wed Feb 25 21:44:15 CET 2009

Hi,

Julian Kleinhans wrote:
> This is an feature request for the new improved record recycling concept

this is a wonderful extension and I like it a lot. Looking forward to
see it as an system extension.

However, I have two notes:
- How is the order in the list of tables constructed? I see page and
pagecontent on top, which is generally nice, those are the main tables.
Is there a reason for that? Would it maybe be a better idea to sort them
alphabetically, is there a way to control this?

- If you have more than one page of result records resorting by uid /
pid / .. ascending / descending only affects the records on the current
page. This is really annoying, I would expect that all records are
resorted, not only those of the current page (eg. the record with
highest uid comes up as first record of page 1, if sorted descending by
uid, even if it was on page 3 before). Is this possible?

Thanks for all your work
Christian