[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug #10479: htmlArea RTE: JS error is raised when using the delete icon on a flexform

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Wed Feb 25 21:37:00 CET 2009

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> are you sure you use "Clear RTE cache"? It's enabled in RTE EM settings,
> and indeed it delets temp files of RTE

tx_rtehtmlarea_clearrtecache::clearTempDir():
$tempPath = '/var/www/vhosts/dmm/typo3/../typo3temp/rtehtmlarea/'

This reminds me of another bug: #9511 "getHtmlTemplate should use
resolveBackPath".
It's totally the same problem with the symlink typo3/ --> typo3_src/typo3/

> $tempPath =
t3lib_div::resolveBackPath(PATH_typo3.'../typo3temp/rtehtmlarea/');
deletes all the files.

Isn't there a constant pointing to the root of TYPO3 instead of to the
/typo3/ directory?

Should I file a RFC or will you do it yourself, Stan?

Regards
Steffen