[TYPO3-core] FYI: minor visual cleanup in the workspace information div (pagetree)

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Sun Feb 22 20:32:41 CET 2009

Hi!

Ingo Renner wrote:
> what are you speculating on? Don't you agree that this was a no-brainer?
> I think we all should know what to categorize as a no-brainer, don't we?

I think we agreed that even no-brainers have BT entries. This helps to find when, what and by whom was changed.

Imagine that we all start committing no-brainers without a BT entry. Next thing we do we stop using BT at all.

I understand it is more work to create a BT entry for such a small thing but I think we should force outselves to do it properly. This is why our code is better than others: because we have a strong policy on how we do things. This policy improves the quality. And having a BT entry for each no-brainer is a part of it.

BT entry is the only thing I want in such cases. I like your changes. I am not happy only becase this change was not [bug] tracked.

Do you agree that we should record our changes in the bug tracker too?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team