[TYPO3-core] RFC #2859: Feature: List view should have 'collapse' / 'expand' functionality for all list types

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Sun Feb 22 19:10:01 CET 2009

Hi,

thanks for feedback. Attached a new version and screenshot.

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Benjamin Mack schrieb:
>> 2. we need to figure out what to do when there is this other icon (go up
>> one page), personally, I'd like to get rid of this icon, as it's the
>> same as in the docheader.
>
> yes, let's get rid of it in table header, it's definitive one for
> docheader, which is present.

Done.

> Also i would like to have a more "smart" icon, what's about the one used
> in sections of flexforms or in the left module? Would be cool to have
> one icon for collapse/expand through whole BE.

Attached version now uses two arrow icons, see screenshot. They are ok
for me, but I am still not totally satisfied, I think plus / minus is
more clear. Do you have a better suggestion with the set of existing
icons or can it stay as it is now?

Regards,
Christian