[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10144: enable JS-Libs in BE

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Feb 19 10:27:46 CET 2009

Hi Benni,

thx for review.

I made the changes you suggested:
* renamed the remove function to "removeJavascriptLib". Remark that this
is an internal function and won't be called from outside.
* renderJSlibraries now render all libraries, also the JScodeLibArray
* removed all HTML-comments
* fixed the removeJavascriptLib so it should work now as expected

Additionally i added localisation for extJS depending on the
BE_USER-language. There is a check if the locale-file exist, and if true
it will be included.

Remark: These locale files are a good start, we should add the labels
used there to a lang/locallang_extjs.xml and include a php-generated
js-file with the labels later. This makes it possible to have extJs
localized in each language we use and gives the possibility to use
language server for translations.

vg Steffen