[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10338: Feature: NewRecordWizard with grouping and sorting

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Tue Feb 17 00:25:21 CET 2009

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Hi Ingo,
>
> Ingo Renner schrieb:
>> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>>
>> Hi Steffen,
>>
>>> Remember the icon to be placed in typo3/gfx, i attached it again.
>>
>> could you use a png here, please - the reason should be obvious when
>> looking at the icon...
>>

> sure, updated patch and icon are attached.
>
> vg Steffen

Steffen,
I think the sort order may be messed up in this latest version.  It
looks like its sorting based on extension key rather than the label that
is displayed in the backend.

Also, when I add a extension.title to the locallang file it does show up
in the backend, but the extension icon disappears.

Thanks,
Jeff